Being a partner with TAQWA means an individual, organization or Institution share knowledge/expertise, provide service or material and/or financial support. Partners in the following fields (not limited to): education, health, social works, law, finance and administrations, business are most welcome. To become a partner, please contact us.
Taking care and especially targeting to improve welfare of orphans is a complex task. TAQWA alone, in an isolated environment, will never fulfill all what it takes to achieve this task. Having this in mind, TAQWA is collaborating with other Islamic organizations in taking this responsibility. Here is a list of our partners:
- Islamic Help (UK), Dar es salaam
- Sunshine Muslim Volunteer (SMV)
- Qamer Foundation- Canada
- Sisters In Islam UK
- Tanzania Muslim Professionals Association (TAMPRO)
RECENT NEWS & EVENTS
- 21 Dec 2015Sadaka ya futari kwa yatima waishio PembaTaqwa ilipeleka sadaka ya futari kwa yatima waishio Pemba...
- 21 Dec 2015Sadaka ya futari, KisaraweTaqwa wakitoa Sadaka ya futari kwa watoto yatima katika mji wa Kisarawe...
- 21 Dec 2015Sadaka toka Qamar Foundation ya CanadaMisaada mbali mbali Taqwa tumepokea kwa ushirikiano na Qamar tumefikisha Pemba ni vifaa vya hospital...