All muslim women are eligible to join this noble work for the sake of Allah Subhanahu Wataalah. Membership fee is only Tshs. 10,000/= per month. Professional women are highly encouraged to join. It’s very easy to become a member, just contact us.
Being a partner with TAQWA means an individual, organization or Institution share knowlegde/expertise, provide service or material and/or financial support. Partners in the following fields (not limited to): education, health, social works, law, finance and administrations, business are most welcome. To become a partner, kindly contact us. Note: TAQWA ´s sponsorship strictly ends when a child enters puberty stage. Therefore, Taqwa is looking for a partner who will be interested to take over responsibility to the no longer sponsored children, especially in the education and health sectors.
ORPHAN SPONSORSHIP MODEL
TAQWA’s “sponsor an orphan model”, offers a beneficial package for supporting orphans and makes it easy for busy people to sponsor orphans while living at home with their families. A sponsor will only give Tshs. 55,000/= per month per child.
A sponsored orphan will get:
- Schools uniform and shoes
- Tuition fees, textbooks and stationeries
- Monthly food support
- TAQWA as an organization provides the following to the sponsored children:
- Medical services through our partner’s health facilities
- Education progress monitoring and assessment
- Administration TAQWA as an organization provides the following to the sponsors:
- Details of a sponsored child which includes full name, age, education level (class), name of school, place of residence (physical address).
- Regular feedback of orphan programs.
- Opportunity to view the child’s file from TAQWA’s office.A sponsor has an option, to explicitly get introduced to the family of an orphan he/she is sponsoring or not. We kindly encourage you to sponsor a home based orphan. For sponsoring an on orphan, you can visit TAQWA office or contact us.We invite donation from inside and outside Tanzania, from individual men, women, groups, organization and Institutions. To donate, please contact us.
What You Can Do
Are you an engineer, teacher, doctor, social worker, lawyer, business personnel, accountant, ICT experts, home maker …., (You name it!!), TAQWA is looking for your knowledge and expertise!Becoming a volunteer with TAQWA is both easy and rewarding. Volunteering with us utilizes a wide range of the volunteers’ interests, talents, skills, and knowledge. We welcome you to share your knowledge and experience in different TAQWA directorates (Operations, Finance and Administration, Orphan programs) or to participate in various TAQWA orphan activities; such as during education assessment, follow-up on the welfare of orphans at their homes. Want to volunteer? Please contact us.
Donations can be monetary, food, clothes, land, houses, vehicles, machinery, office equipments or educational related materials such as textbooks, stationeries, uniforms and shoes. Monetary donation can be made through MPesa (….), Tigo Pesa (+255658225998) or Airtel Money (+255683255998); cheques and money orders can be deposited in our bank account, Hereunder are the bank details:
ACCOUNT NAME: TAQWA-ORPHANS TRUST TANZANIA
BANK NAME: PEOPLES BANK OF ZANZIBAR
SWIFT CODE: PBZATZTZ
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 52120100001666 (TZS) or 52120200002539 (USD)
CORRESPONDENCE BANK: CITIBANK N.Y
FOR ONLINE BANKING:BRANCH CODE: 52
BRANCH NAME: LUMUMBA BRANCH
RECENT NEWS & EVENTS
- 21 Dec 2015Sadaka ya futari kwa yatima waishio PembaTaqwa ilipeleka sadaka ya futari kwa yatima waishio Pemba...
- 21 Dec 2015Sadaka ya futari, KisaraweTaqwa wakitoa Sadaka ya futari kwa watoto yatima katika mji wa Kisarawe...
- 21 Dec 2015Sadaka toka Qamar Foundation ya CanadaMisaada mbali mbali Taqwa tumepokea kwa ushirikiano na Qamar tumefikisha Pemba ni vifaa vya hospital...